Three Generations of Agents Bringing You Personalized Insurance Services
Family-Run Insurance Agency for More Than 20 Years
Citizens Insurance Agency in Anderson, South Carolina, is a family-run business that has been passed from generation to generation. For more than 20 years, we have been committed to our clients and our community. Now a member of Correll Insurance Group, our team at Citizens looks forward to continuing to provide our clients with the coverage they need and the service they deserve.
Auto and Home Insurance for Anderson Families
We take great pride in helping families throughout Anderson and the surrounding communities protect what matters most. Our auto insurance and home insurance products are specifically tailored to meet individual needs and family budgets:
- Car insurance, which protects you and your vehicle in the event of an accident
- Motorcycle, boat or RV insurance, which protect your recreational vehicle and additional related property such as helmets and safety gear
- Homeowners insurance, which protects your home and any related structures, including your garage and fence, against named perils such as fire
- Renters insurance, which provides much of the same coverage as a homeowners policy, except that your landlord insures the building and common areas
- Personal property insurance, which covers your valuable personal items such as furs, guns, fine art and jewelry
- Umbrella insurance, also called excess liability coverage, which provides you with insurance that goes above and beyond your base home or auto policy limits
Whether you bought a new home or are welcoming a new member to your family, reach out to us. We look forward to helping your family thrive.
Increasing Affordability Through Home and Auto Insurance Discounts
For families who are most concerned about how much insurance costs, we provide detailed comparisons of policies and coverage options across our multiple insurance company partners. As we are independent agents, we are not beholden to any single company. This means you will get our honest and fair assessment of your options.
We include a comparison of available discounts during our search for the right coverage for you. Common discounts we evaluate include:
- Multi-policy discount: This discount, also sometimes referred to as a companion policy discount, applies if you insure your home and auto through the same company.
- Multi-car discount: You get access to this discount if you insure multiple vehicles with one insurance company.
- Safety course discounts: Many insurance companies will offer you a discount if you take a safe driver course, a defensive driver course or any other safety training class.
- Safety feature discounts: Here, you may receive discounts off of your car insurance policy if your vehicle has safety features such as anti-theft systems and passive restraints.
- Age-based discounts: Several insurers offer senior discounts as well as good student discounts.
Broad Range of Commercial Insurance for Anderson Businesses
For the past 20-plus years, we have offered commercial insurance coverage ranging from basic business owner policies (BOPs) to uniquely tailored portfolios involving a variety of policies, including:
- Commercial property insurance, which protects your building and equipment
- Commercial auto insurance, which includes liability and property protection for your business vehicles
- General liability insurance, which protects you in the event of a personal injury claim, an advertising (libel or slander) claim or a property damage claim
- Professional liability insurance, which provides specialized insurance protection for niche professionals, such as legal malpractice, medical malpractice and directors and officers (D&O) liability
- Cyber liability insurance, which protects you in the event of loss caused by computer hackers or viruses, as well as e-communication breaches
- Product liability insurance, which protects manufacturers against product recalls and personal injury claims
- Excess liability insurance (umbrella coverage), which offers protection above and beyond your base liability limits
- Workers compensation, which offers you liability coverage and your employees access to coverage should they get sick or be injured while on the job
- Inland marine insurance (equipment floater), which protects property that is mobile in nature, such as laptops and mobile phones
- Bonds, which offer guarantees at every step in the contract bond process
To learn how we can help your business, whether you are a sole proprietor or an owner of a large corporation, contact our Anderson insurance agency today.
Discuss Your Insurance Needs With Our Family-Run Independent Agency
As an independent agency, you can rest assured knowing that our advice and services come to you with no hidden agendas. And as a family-run agency for more than two decades, you also know that we place great emphasis on old-fashioned values about customer service and dedication. Learn more about how we do business and how our family can help yours by calling us at (864) 226-0354 or by filling out the contact form here.