Personalized Insurance Services From Experienced Cashiers Agents
Family-Run Insurance Agency Focused on Serving Your Family
At Cashiers Insurance Agency, we are well known and highly respected in our small North Carolina resort town. We’ve been serving the community since 1973, when Harry Babb opened shop after leaving Metropolitan Life Insurance Company. Harry passed his agency and his legacy on to his children who now run the agency on behalf of Correll Insurance Group.
Over the years, we have offered all variety of personal, business, and life and health products to the families and local businesses in the area. Through these years, however, we have honed in on the intricacies of providing the right type of protection for vacation homes and second homes.
Homeowners and Auto Insurance in Cashiers, NC
For residents of our small community, we offer competitively priced homeowners and auto insurance packages that are tailored to fit individual needs and budgets. Our homeowners insurance policies provide protection for the home itself, along with adjacent buildings and structures, such as sheds and garages. These policies protect against fire, theft, vandalism and other named events. Depending on the family, we may also suggest umbrella insurance, which is also known as excess liability insurance, and personal property insurance, which offers additional coverage for high-value items such as jewelry and furs.
Our auto insurance packages focus on quality of coverage. For instance, if yours is a family car that you and your teens use, we want to ensure you have the right type of coverage. This doesn’t always mean the cheapest car insurance, but it does mean the best fit. We will also help you to control costs by evaluating policies and available discounts across several companies. In addition to your car, we offer add-on policies for your automated toys, such as your boats, motorcycles, ATVs and RVs.
Insuring Your Cashiers Vacation Home
Whether you call it your second home, your home away from home, or your vacation home, we have you covered. We have extensive experience working with the nuanced coverage needs of vacationers, and others who love spending time in our corner of the world. Benefits of specialty vacation home insurance include:
- Protection when you aren’t there: The biggest concern for our seasonal community members centers on what happens when they aren’t around, say if someone gets hurt or does damage to the property. We address this concern immediately by evaluating the potential risks your property poses and providing you with the right amount of property coverage and liability insurance to address those risks.
- Adjusting for security measures: You will see lower costs in your policy if your seasonal home is located in a gated community or if you have installed an alarm system.
- Allowing for renters: If you want to use your vacation home as a potential source of income, we can help you obtain the proper landlords insurance policy that will protect you during those times.
Your vacation home brings you great joy and happiness. Protect your home and your future memories by getting the best vacation home insurance you can buy. Call one of our Cashiers agents today to learn more.
Commercial Insurance for Cashiers Businesses
We at the Cashiers division of Correll Insurance Group offer full-service commercial insurance solutions that include:
- Commercial property insurance, including tools and equipment
- General liability insurance
- Commercial auto insurance, including buses and fleet
- Professional liability insurance, including Directors & Officers (D&O)
- Excess liability/umbrella insurance
- Workers compensation
- Bonds, including performance bonds and payment bonds
Families are the backbone of our North Carolina community. We work hard every day to ensure that our family clients feel covered in the event of an unforeseen accident or other occurrence. Common personal insurance products we offer our clients include:
- Homeowners insurance: This product protects your house, garage, fence and other buildings on your property against losses caused by fire, theft or other similar act.
- Condo owners insurance: As a condo owner, you must insure your own unit, as a condo master’s policy only covers the overarching structure. We can help you understand what is and isn’t covered by the condo master policy so you can obtain a personalized insurance package that fits your needs.
- Auto insurance: We offer competitively priced car insurance policies to clients throughout North Carolina. We also work to optimize packages to include as many discounts as possible, including multi-car discounts, student discounts and multi-policy discounts.
- Motorcycle, RV and boat insurance: Protect your toys with the right insurance products that cover the automobile itself along with any related items such as helmets, oars and engines.
- Flood insurance: Let us help you protect your home against losses caused by flooding. It is important to note that your North Carolina’s homeowners policy does not cover these losses.
- Umbrella insurance: This insurance protects you and your family in the event of a personal injury lawsuit, including claims for libel and slander. This policy also steps in to pay any costs that exceed your home or auto insurance limits.
- Personal property insurance: High-value personal items such as jewelry, fine art, furs and antiques must have their own insurance policies. We can help you understand what needs extra coverage and what is covered by your base homeowners policy.
To learn how we can create a tailored portfolio that addresses your business’s risks while meeting your bottom line, reach out to our experienced team.
Individual and Group Health and Life Insurance
We have experience writing personalized health and life insurance plans for individuals, families and businesses throughout the area:
- Health insurance, including PPO plans and high-deductible plans
- Life insurance, including term life and permanent life
- Voluntary benefits, including dental and vision insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Medicare supplements
Whether you are looking for a new group plan or you are curious to know what your individual health options are in the wake of recent health care reform, reach out to us.
Committed to Being Here for You… When It Matters Most
At Cashiers Insurance Agency, we take great pride in being part of Correll Insurance Group. Together, we emphasize providing competent, competitive and caring services to each of our clients every day. To become part of the Correll and Cashiers family, call us at (828) 743-2209 or contact us via the online form above.