Auto, Home and Business Insurance in Winston Salem, NC
Protection from a Different Kind of Insurance Company
At our Winston Salem insurance agency, we focus on providing our community with the insurance protection and support it requires to thrive. With more than 200 years of combined experience and more than 80 years of serving North Carolina residents and businesses, we at The Phoenix Company are dedicated to creating the best insurance solutions at the best possible costs. Additionally, our team of agents and staff is committed to volunteerism; you’ll often find us giving time and financial support to organizations such as Meals on Wheels and Boy Scouts of America.
The Phoenix Advantage
Businesses that work with our Winston Salem agency get access to what we call “The Phoenix Advantage.” Over the years, we have fine-tuned our approach to ensure that all of our commercial clients get access to a comprehensive risk assessment and all-encompassing portfolio. We provide free annual coverage reviews and offer 24-hour claims and support service.
Meeting the Insurance Needs of Businesses of All Sizes
At The Phoenix Company, we offer small businesses, contractors, nonprofits and large corporations the insurance they need at a price they can afford. All of our insurance packages include coverage that takes into account each client’s risk tolerance.
The commercial insurance products we offer include:
- Commercial property
- General liability
- Professional liability
- Excess liability/umbrella
- Workers compensation
- Business auto/fleet
- Group health and life
- Key man life and disability plans
- Long-term care group plans
- Voluntary benefits
Specialty Business Insurance Services
In addition to our general business insurance services, we provide focused insurance products and coverage to the following niche businesses:
- Construction: We work with general contractors and artisan contractors, providing them with the variety of protection they require, including builders risk, contractors equipment, contractors environmental liability and commercial auto coverage.
- Garage and auto service: We provide tailored insurance packages to numerous auto repair and service organizations, including body repair and collision shops, auto body painting companies, tire dealers and glass installers.
- Manufacturing: Manufacturers face a great deal of risk when producing goods for the general public. We have access to the unique coverage that help best protect them from serious financial harm, including equipment breakdown, product recall, loss of business income, and design errors and omissions.
- Nonprofit and social service organizations: We honor the organizations that are committed to serving our community such as Head Start programs, senior centers, Boys & Girls Clubs and chemical dependency programs. We strive to protect them from risks through products such as professional liability, volunteer insurance, sexual abuse and molestation defense coverage and umbrella insurance.
- Property management: We have years of experience insuring all types of properties, including office complexes, condominiums and other residential associations, and shopping centers.
- Restaurants: Food spoilage, liquor liability, loss of business income and equipment breakdown are just a few examples of the special insurance products we provide to our restaurant clients.
- Schools and institutions: From charter schools to Montessori schools to private schools, we create specially designed insurance portfolios that include property coverage, educator’s legal liability, commercial auto insurance and employment practices liability.
Catering to the Insurance Needs of North Carolina Families
Families are the backbone of our North Carolina community. We work hard every day to ensure that our family clients feel covered in the event of an unforeseen accident or other occurrence. Common personal insurance products we offer our clients include:
- Homeowners insurance: This product protects your house, garage, fence and other buildings on your property against losses caused by fire, theft or other similar act.
- Condo owners insurance: As a condo owner, you must insure your own unit, as a condo master’s policy only covers the overarching structure. We can help you understand what is and isn’t covered by the condo master policy so you can obtain a personalized insurance package that fits your needs.
- Auto insurance: We offer competitively priced car insurance policies to clients throughout North Carolina. We also work to optimize packages to include as many discounts as possible, including multi-car discounts, student discounts and multi-policy discounts.
- Motorcycle, RV and boat insurance: Protect your toys with the right insurance products that cover the automobile itself along with any related items such as helmets, oars and engines.
- Flood insurance: Let us help you protect your home against losses caused by flooding. It is important to note that your North Carolina’s homeowners policy does not cover these losses.
- Umbrella insurance: This insurance protects you and your family in the event of a personal injury lawsuit, including claims for libel and slander. This policy also steps in to pay any costs that exceed your home or auto insurance limits.
- Personal property insurance: High-value personal items such as jewelry, fine art, furs and antiques must have their own insurance policies. We can help you understand what needs extra coverage and what is covered by your base homeowners policy.
- Personal health and life insurance: Let us help you create a health and life insurance portfolio that fits your lifestyle. We have access to specialty policies including long-term care insurance and cancer insurance.
As a division of Correll Insurance Group, we at The Phoenix Company are dedicated to provide caring, competent and competitive insurance to our family and business clients throughout Winston Salem and the surrounding areas. Call our North Carolina office at (336) 765-9332 or fill out the contact form above to learn more.