Correll Insurance Group of Union
A Division of Correll Insurance Group
Quality Auto & Home Insurance for Union, SC
Discover the Best Car Insurance Rates Here
Union County residents are known for their pioneering roots. We have a long history of working together with pride and cooperation to build a prosperous future. At the Union office of Correll Insurance Group, we share the Union community’s strength of spirit and character. We are honored to protect our county’s families and businesses with quality auto, home, and business insurance and friendly individual care.
Correll Insurance Group’s Union, SC, office opened in 1993, and has quickly grown and expanded since. For almost two decades, Union residents have relied on us to protect their personal assets with a wide range of insurance choices that include home, auto, and life insurance. For businesses, we offer a full suite of commercial insurance products including property, liability, and workers’ compensation coverage, as well as life and health insurance.
A Trusted Choice® independent agency
Many insurance offices offer products from only one carrier. With these agencies, you have one coverage option and one rate. Their one solution might not always offer the best fit for your insurance needs. Conversely, at Correll Insurance Group, we understand that one size does not fit all. Therefore, we offer car insurance, home insurance, and business insurance from many of the nation’s leading carriers. This means that when you’re buying car insurance, home insurance, or business insurance from us, you have many choices. We help you understand your options and make the best choice for your unique situation.
Correll Insurance Group has protected families and businesses for more than 80 years and is the largest non-bank owned independent agent in South Carolina. With 12 locations across the state, extensive experience, and a large network of carriers, we’ve become one of South Carolina’s leading insurance agencies. In fact, you’ll find that we’re able to offer some of the most affordable auto insurance and homeowners insurance quotes available. You can count on us to protect every aspect of your life, including:
- Business insurance
- Liability insurance
- Health insurance
- Auto insurance
- Homeowners insurance
- Renters insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Vacation home insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Much, much more!
Car Insurance Buying Tips
Want to save money on your car insurance premium? Here are a few tips to help you secure the lowest auto insurance rates:
- Get a “low miles” discount. If you drive fewer than 7,500 miles a year, you may qualify for a discount. Check your odometer and notify your agent.
- Save with safety features. Inform your agent of your vehicle’s safety features. Some carriers offer auto insurance discounts for airbags, vehicle monitoring devices, and defensive driver training.
- Increase your deductible. Auto insurance deductibles are typically set at $250, $500, or $1,000. When deductibles go up, premiums go down, so it’s smart to select the highest deductible you can reasonably afford in the event of an accident.
- Ask about multi-line discounts. Carriers will often give better pricing if you bundle your car and homeowners insurance.
- Avoid accidents. Claims drive up expenses, so the best way to save money is to avoid accidents altogether!
Meet our Union office team
Whether you need auto, home, or business insurance, the employees in our Union, South Carolina, office look forward to providing you quality service and individual care. Below, you’ll find additional information about a few of our key team members:
- Lynne Burnett is the branch manager of the Union office. Lynne has been in the insurance industry since 1979, and has been employed with Correll since 1993. As a lifelong resident of Union, SC, Lynn is a graduate of Union High School and USC-Union. She has an associate of science degree and a CISR designation. Lynne is married and has two sons. She is an active member of Mon-Aetna Baptist Church where she serves on various boards and committees. She is also the treasurer for the Union Rotary Club.
- Myra McClure is a customer service representative for the personal lines department. Myra began her insurance career in 1990 and began working with Correll in 2005. Myra is also a lifelong resident of Union, SC, graduating from Union High School and attending Kings Business College in Charlotte, NC. When Myra is not busy helping clients with auto and home insurance, she enjoys spending time with her family, including her two daughters and six grandchildren. She is also an active member of Mon-Aetna Baptist Church.
- Debra Adams is a customer service representative for the commercial lines department. Debra has been in the insurance profession since 1997 and began working with Correll in 2005. Also a lifelong Union resident, Debra graduated from Union High School and Columbia Commercial College. When Debra is not at work helping our business insurance clients, she enjoys spending time with family, which includes three grown children and one grandson. She is a member of New Life Baptist Church.
When you meet our team, you’ll quickly notice that customer satisfaction is our top priority. You are important to us! Our goal is to exceed your expectations with the friendly, personalized service you expect in a small town. Whether you call, email, or stop by our office, you will always be greeted with a warm welcome. If you ever have to file a claim, we’ll work hard to alleviate your stress, advocate on your behalf, and resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Call us today and discover why our old-fashioned work ethic and personalized approach has earned the trust of the Union community.
Correll Insurance Group protects Union, SC, families and businesses with quality service and individual care. Call us at (864) 429-8819 to receive a free auto, home, or business insurance quote. Or, complete the “Contact us” form at the top of this page, and we’ll call you promptly.